wildatlanticwayphotography.com

wildatlanticwayphotography.com
props

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Narcissus





Narcissus Double Fashion
 



Whilst cutting the grass today I noticed that there were a lot more types of daffodils (narcissus) than I realised yesterday, some fairly plain whilst others  look like they belong in the Moulin Rouge as the CanCan dancers' skirts........


Unknown Double

These ones have such large heavy heads that the are so bent over you do not realise what attractive little girls they really are.

Unkown I call it Petticoat
Here one has a wonderful peach coloured centre with a white six petal background

Unknown I call it peachy



Narcissus Carlton

So many types in the garden, I never really saw until taking these photographs what an amazing array we  had, with every one a beauty in their own  right.  

Narcissus Little Beauty


No comments:

Post a Comment