wildatlanticwayphotography.com

wildatlanticwayphotography.com
props

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Around the Pond

In and around the pond over the past few days.................

Firstly this chap has been hanging around at the edge of the ice but this is the best shot I could get as the alarm goes up with the ducks moorhens etc so off it goes............


Here is one of our Blackbirds picking berries although it can be difficult to get to them as you can see.



One minute you are standing there then the ground just falls away

 I expect somebody will be popping out yellow ones later.



I have never really tried to film video let alone try to add it to my blog but here goes.....


I hope it gives you a better idea what these guys get up to.



These are what I think of as our tree decorations, they are now quite a large colony of House Sparrows who constantly chatter to each other and fly around as one flock.



Finally around five thirty just as I was feeding the ducks their tea this V formation containing over ninety of what I think are Brent Geese flew by heading north for some reason.




No comments:

Post a Comment