wildatlanticwayphotography.com

wildatlanticwayphotography.com
props

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Out with friends

We went out for a walk with our friend Chrissie and her two dogs Amber and Griff this morning, they are two great little characters that I would like to introduce you to, so here they are Mr Griff and Miss Amber as they go about their business on a walk around the lake.
 
 
Miss Amber
 
 
 
Mr Griff
 
These are two great characters with Griff being a little Superhero who has and still is unwell but that does not stop him enjoying life and having a great time when out walking.
 




 
 
 





 




 
 

2 comments:

  1. Oh thanks for sharing them! I like Griffs little old face, he reminds me of a doggie friend I have here. But really love his mowhawk! Amber definitely looks like a girl. Isn't it funny how some dogs do look like their gender? The flying ears pics are gorgeous, I've tried for ages to get one of mine like that, haven't achieved it yet.

    (that was from Caroleann McCallion, who didn't know what else to pick from the options!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like them.
    It's difficult to get flying ears if you do not have the right camera. To start I try to get as low as possible, then use continuous shooting of around five frames a second and then sift through twenty five plus shots with the hope of getting one I like and bin the rest.
    I hope that helps.....................JB

    ReplyDelete