wildatlanticwayphotography.com

wildatlanticwayphotography.com
props

Friday, April 8, 2011

Blossoms

Well off to see my Son Mark tonight in Nantes as he is on tour with Katie Melua so must be quick as I need to get ready.

Theses are all shots of flowers and blossoms from around the garden.

Its a good year for Cowslips


The ever present Daisey
















Blossom on one of our plumb trees


Sorry I do not know what this is so any ideas.....
 















Peach Blossom



This is a taster of things to come, I am getting together a set of images of tulips trying to capture some unusual effects.


Today our bird is a Great Spotted Woodpecker on the Walnut tree seen from my bedroom window. Although I see woodpeckers in he garden all the time they are very difficult to get close too.


No comments:

Post a Comment