wildatlanticwayphotography.com

wildatlanticwayphotography.com
props

Saturday, April 23, 2011

M. Raynard

A few weeks a go we lost one of our chickens to what I thought was a Fox. However I could find no signs of one but knew we had a Pine Martin living in the barn so he got the blame until today. Look who I saw having a drink from the pond.


I was quite close when I saw him, I think the noise of him lapping the water meant he did not hear me.

























He obviously was familiar with me being around the garden because when I whistled to get him to look up there was no reaction. It was not until I moved around to get closer that he saw me and just wandered off around the back of the pond.


OOOOOOPS its him.......

The Bird of the Day is the Magpie here one is sitting on the supports for some local vines...................




I will try to do a blog tomorrow but I am away at the coast so will have to see if I can get to a WiFi area. 

No comments:

Post a Comment